Choose for success
This program is solely focused on young and teenage mothers. The goal is to offer these mothers a brighter outlook on their futures, offering tools and support for them to develop skills and methods of providing for themselves and their families. With workshops, training and career planning these mothers are offered ways to improve their lives with a hands-on approach.
The goal of this project was to:
- Provide knowledge and information about birth control methods
- Provide insights and reasons to start birth control
- Provide information about where to go for additional questions and information regarding needs & care.
- Information about STDs and prevention
- Guidance for young mothers and families regarding family planning
- Empowering families