Besides offering a safe space for education about sexual and reproductive health, the FFP strives at being a center for research and education. Providing structural support to our community and schools, by offering workshops, classes and specialized educational programs.
Read about our recent projects below. Are you a school or institution in search of educational support related to sexual and reproductive health? Get in touch with us today!
Community support & education
• Projects Promoting safe sex
• Prevention and community outreach programs during events and in neighborhoods
• Extra focus on vulnerable communities
• Projects for the prevention of unplanned pregnancies
• Projects to educate young families